Site Supervisor (five days a week – 37 hours per week)
Required from June 2022
Hours of work: 7.00am to midday and 3.30pm to 6.00pm (4.00pm - 6.00pm on Fridays) during term time with flexible working during school holidays. Holiday entitlement to be taken in school holidays
The Governing Board of Millfield Primary School is seeking to appoint a site supervisor to oversee the effective and safe operation of the school site and building.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join our school staff and take responsibility for the management and organisation of our large school site and buildings.
We would be extremely keen to hear about your experience and what you can offer our school.
The successful candidate must:
• Have experience of working within a maintenance environment and knowledge of health and safety procedures/ legislation.
• Have a range of practical knowledge and skills in order to perform care taking tasks.
• Have a strong ability to use their own initiative and work independently
• Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Have the skills required to build good relationships with contractors working within school as well as with pupils, parents and staff
If you are interested in applying for this vital position at our school, please complete the application form and return it to school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 20th May.
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 24th May.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.