Required from 1st September 2017 – Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2018
Class teacher – Lower KS2
The Governing Board of Millfield Primary School is seeking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher in lower KS2 from 1st September 2017 onwards (fixed term contract until 31st August 2018).
The successful candidate must:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be able to contribute to developing the curriculum at our school
- Be able to demonstrate that they are able to secure good pupil progress through their teaching
- See partnerships with parents / carers as an essential tool for raising achievement
Our school can offer:
- Enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour for learning
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- Opportunities for training and professional development
Applications are invited from both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers with a proven record of delivering good lessons which have led to strong pupil progress and attainment.
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments to tour the school on Tuesday 6th June can be made through the school office.
If you are interested in applying for this important position at our school, please complete the application form and return it to school (preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday 14th June at 3.30pm, along with a supporting letter explaining what any visitor to your classroom would expect to see if they were carrying out a short 15 minute observation.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.
Interviews to take place on Monday 19th June.
Mr. S. Kelly
Head teacher – Millfield Primary School
Recruitment Monitoring Form