Welcome to Millfield Primary School and to our school website.
As head teacher of Millfield I am extremely proud of the role and responsibility I have of leading and managing the school and making it the very best that it can be.
These are challenging but exciting times for Millfield Primary as we continue to move forward and ensure that all of our pupils make the best possible progress and achieve at the highest possible level.
Reading is at the heart of our curriculum. It is the most important skill that we must teach our pupils to ensure that they become fluent readers as quickly as possible.
We want every pupil at this school to be a confident, fluent reader who not only reads to learn but also reads for pleasure.
I am, along with all staff and all governors, committed to making our school a centre of excellence. We are all dedicated to accepting nothing but the best for our school and doing everything in our power to help every single pupil achieve their very best.
If your require any further information about the school or wish to make an appointment to visit us please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mr S Kelly - Head Teacher
You can keep up to date with all the exciting learning at our school by following us on Twitter @MillfieldPS or @MillfieldHT
- Can you walk, scoot or cycle either all or some of the journey to and from school next week?
- Have you heard about Well Being Wednesday? It is just one of the ways we help to promote the mental health and well being of our pupils.
Latest Millfield Primary School Events
- Strategy and Curriculum Governing Board Committee Meeting19May2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- School closes to pupils for half term27May2021
3:15 pm - 3:15 pm
- Staff In Service Training - School closed to pupils28May2021
- Start of new half term07Jun2021
Pupils return to school after half term break.