Welcome to Millfield Primary School and to our school website.
As head teacher of Millfield I am extremely proud of the role and responsibility I have of leading and managing the school and making it the very best that it can be.
These are challenging but exciting times for Millfield Primary as we continue to move forward and ensure that all of our pupils make the best possible progress and achieve at the highest possible level.
Reading is at the heart of our curriculum. It is the most important skill that we must teach our pupils to ensure that they become fluent readers as quickly as possible. We want every pupil at this school to be a confident, fluent reader who not only reads to learn but also reads for pleasure.
I am, along with all staff and all governors, committed to making our school a centre of excellence. We are all dedicated to accepting nothing but the best for our school and doing everything in our power to help every single pupil achieve their very best.
If your require any further information about the school or wish to make an appointment to visit us please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mr S Kelly - Head Teacher
School reopens to all pupils for the new term on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
- A message from Mr Kelly as the summer term term and academic year comes to en end.
- Our updated risk assessment.for the return of all pupils to school in September 2020 is now available.
- Details of the times of the start and end times of the school day in September in order to reduce congestion on the school site in line with government guidance.
- Details of the measures we will take within school to create a safer environment within school from September in line with government guidance.
- A further update for parents / carers about the arrangements we are making to welcome pupils back to our school in September 2020.
Latest Millfield Primary School Events
- Staff In Service Training - School closed to pupils01Sep2020
- Start of new academic year02Sep2020
Pupils return to school for the start of new academic year.