Welcome to Millfield Primary School and to our school website.
As head teacher of Millfield I am extremely proud of the role and responsibility I have of leading and managing the school and making it the very best that it can be.
These are challenging but exciting times for Millfield Primary as we continue to move forward and ensure that all of our pupils make the best possible progress and achieve at the highest possible level.
Reading is at the heart of our curriculum. It is the most important skill that we must teach our pupils to ensure that they become fluent readers as quickly as possible.
We want every pupil at this school to be a confident, fluent reader who not only reads to learn but also reads for pleasure.
I am, along with all staff and all governors, committed to making our school a centre of excellence. We are all dedicated to accepting nothing but the best for our school and doing everything in our power to help every single pupil achieve their very best.
If your require any further information about the school or wish to make an appointment to visit us please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mr S Kelly - Head Teacher
You can follow all of the exciting learning and activities at our school by following us on Twitter: @MillfieldPS or @MillfieldHT
- A look back at the learning completed at home and at school this week and a look forward to our final week of online remote learning next week before pupils return on the 8th March.
- A reminder of the measures in place from Monday 8th March when all pupils return to school including staggered start and finish times, the wearing of face coverings and the need to minimise face to face contacts.
- Details of World Book Day activities on Thursday 4th March and author Luke Temple’s virtual writing masterclass.
- Details of arrangements for the return of all pupils to school on Monday 8th March.
- Details of our online assemblies this week and of our exciting World Book Day in Lockdown with author Luke Temple.
Latest Millfield Primary School Events
- World Book Day04Mar2021
- Finance and Personnel Governing Board Committee Meeting11Mar2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Full Board of Governors Meeting18Mar2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm