Welcome to Millfield Primary School and to our school website.
As head teacher of Millfield I am extremely proud of the role and responsibility I have of leading and managing the school and making it the very best that it can be.
These are challenging but exciting times for Millfield Primary as we continue to move forward and ensure that all of our pupils make the best possible progress and achieve at the highest possible level.
Reading is at the heart of our curriculum. It is the most important skill that we must teach our pupils to ensure that they become fluent readers as quickly as possible.
We want every pupil at this school to be a confident, fluent reader who not only reads to learn but also reads for pleasure.
I am, along with all staff and all governors, committed to making our school a centre of excellence. We are all dedicated to accepting nothing but the best for our school and doing everything in our power to help every single pupil achieve their very best.
If your require any further information about the school or wish to make an appointment to visit us please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mr S Kelly - Head Teacher
Term ends for all pupils for the Easter break on Wednesday 31st March - Pupils return for the start of term on Monday 19th April
- Make sure you have signed up online with our new school meals provider before the start of the new term on Monday 19th April.
- Both Year 2 classes have made short presentations wishing everybody a Happy Easter and sharing their Easter wishes.
- We say goodbye to one of lunchtime supervisors on Wednesday 31st March after 14 years service.
- An update regarding our Parent Consultation evenings and the current situation in school.
- After Easter we will be switching to a new catering provider and have a new system for ordering meals.
Latest Millfield Primary School Events
- Easter break - school closed to pupils05Apr2021
- Start of new term19Apr2021
Pupils return to school for the start of the summer term
- Early May bank holiday03May2021
School closed to all pupils
- Performance and Standards Committee Meeting05May2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Finance and Personnel Governing Board Committee Meeting13May2021
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm